WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Cpt-Gay-Connection2 - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Cpt-Gay-Connection2 > Topics

Subject: Wil u marry? I do?
Replies: 9 Views: 966

freudian 11/30/2006 - 4:25:57
Who is pro- marriage 4 themselves? Nw that gay marriage woz approved 2day,wil u b temptd 2 marry ur partner,n 4 da rite reason,nt 2 jst marry 4 da sake of it,bt marry cos u wana b wif each otha til death do u part? *

boiskout 12/1/2006 - 2:36:37
Ok seriously i dnt tink it shudv bn legalised,i mean wots the p0int of gay ppl geting maried?Getin maried or nt geting maried2 ur bf dusn pr0ve hw much u love him.I mean realy,wot is the p0int of gay guys geting maried?Why is all im askn.Caus iv bn tinkn of dis n i dnt c da p0int! *

freudian 12/2/2006 - 6:35:27
Sure it wnt prove any mor that u luv da guy than wen u say 'i love u', bt then da same can b said 4 hetero marriages! Da real pt is that if any1 dat wants 2 make da biggest comitment around they shuld b aloud 2,regardles of ur s*xual orientation. *

charra2 12/3/2006 - 4:09:52
As a Muslim this goes against the very teachings of the Quran and as a gay person i think that its gr8 that our goverment recognises the rights of all our ppl but now the question is WHAT WILL THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD,JESUS,MOSES OR ABRAHAM PEACE BE UPON THEM say to this defiant ruling...I JUST PRAY 4 MERCY *

gov3164 12/22/2006 - 12:16:36
Wel, wotever ur opinions may b makes no difference. Marriage is the biggest statement u can make to show ur commitment to ur relationship en personaly, i want to get married en i wil, if i get da ryt person... *

freudian 12/23/2006 - 3:25:23
This aint got 2 do wif religion! Evry mainstream religion opposes hmos*xuality so pls lets get that out da way. The point is that if u acknowedge ur gay then ur acknowledging dat ur aposing ur religous beliefs. Da only thang dat sickens me is dat gay ppl dnt wana b judged wif prejudice,yet many show prejudice against othas n ther own personal beliefs n thorts. Mayb those who dnt wana get married dnt hav da ba11s 2 admit 2 themselves da real meaning of holy matrimony *

relay01 12/24/2006 - 11:16:24
U said dat if u akn0wledge dat ur gay ur ap0sing ur religious beliefs.I disagree.Im m0slem,i pray i go to m0sque i do wot i must.Only dif is i lyk guys.Just thought id say dat.And 2ndly,geting maried is a ch0ice n just becaus u dnt wana get maried dusn mean ur stuck in the cl0set.... *

freudian 12/25/2006 - 5:28:22
K so its turnin religious nw! K let me get all saintly on ya... IM CHRISTIAN, I PRAY DA ONLY DIFF,I LIKE GUYS... Um ok get ova it already!!! my opinion is nt evrybody is nt cut out 4 marriage, bt dnt denounce gay ppl that want 2 get married. N yes being gay is against ur faith,if it werent then y arnt all moslem guys out da closet? Ding dong! *

vilhelms 1/18/2007 - 2:37:55
I'd neva get married simply cos i'm agenst it. it's jst another thing that would cost u lotsa money at the end of the day if the marriage ends. If u wana get married thats cool but its unneccesary pain and suffering one has to go thru. If one does get married make sure that ya wana spend the rest of YOUR LIFE wit that one person. *

gisailor 4/24/2007 - 1:46:08
Ive been waiting 4 this ruling for over 3 years. Even tho Im single, I also hope 2 say I do one day. I was in the States when the law was passed & the 1st person who gave me the news, was my dad. He was so excited & I know he is genuine. Guys do you know how difficult it was if u have a foreign boyfriend & not having the same rights as str8s? Well their might be some of u who disagree with the marriage law but I know people who lost loved ones because they had 2 leave SA coz we didnt have anything lawful 2 keep them 2gether. *

* Cpt-Gay-Connection2 Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Cpt-Gay-Connection2

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search